Change the browsing language
To change the language, you will be disconnected of your session. Are you sure you want to continue?
We would like to exchange our flat in Paris with an apartment in New York City.
Our availabilities start from september 13th and we would like to stay between one and two months.
Our apartment is situated in Montmartre, at the foot of the butte du Sacré Coeur.
It is in a quiet street close to a very lively area including bars, restaurants, a lovely shopping street (rue du Poteau) with supermarkets, bakeries, cheese, meat, fish, organic food . . . There are also several weekly street markets around.
You can go by foot to the famous antique market (« Marché au puces ») of Paris/Saint-Ouen (10 min.). The nightlife of Pigalle is also close (17min. walk).
The apartment is near public transports:
- Subway station:
• "Jules Joffrin", line 12 (5 min. walk)
• "Lamarck- Caulaincourt" , line 12 (6 min. walk)
• "Simplon", line 4 (7 min. walk)
• "Marcadet-Poissonniers", line 4 (8 min. walk)
- Buses (to the main spots of Paris)
- Bicycle rent (Velib')
- Montmartobus (takes you up the hill to the Sacré Coeur)
Our apartment of 484 ft² is in a early twentieth century building, on the second floor.
Recently renovated, it is composed of:
- A living room with balcony (street view)
- A bed room with king size bed (overlooking a quiet courtyard), office and large wardrobe and a steam iron with board.
- A big separate kitchen containing all kitchen utensils, a fridge with freezer, a micro-oven, 4 hot plates with extractor hood and a washing-machine with dryer.
- A nice bathroom with sink and bathtub-shower
- Large separate toilets.
Specific details: Original wooden flooring, wall and ceiling moldings, two old genuine chimneys (now only decorative), wifi internet access.
The special thing about our neighbourhood atmosphere is the combination of both typical and trendy lifestyles. It is preserved from mass tourism (that you can find on the top of the Butt